Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Inside Sales Manager to help us successfully develop and grow our internal Inside Sales team. For this person to be successful they must be a hands-on manager with the ability to motivate others to achieve beyond expectations. The ideal candidate will be a true hunter and have the ability to transfer those skills to their team. They should also have a solid background selling software and/or high technology solutions in a B2B channel partner driven environment. The incoming Inside Sales Manager must also have the ability to transfer their skills in forecasting and pipeline management to their team.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Manage inside sales team, including but not limited to motivating, training and coaching established inside sales representatives;
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company;
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve the sales goals and objectives;
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team;
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and directional;
- Accurately forecast monthly sales projections for new business;
- Develop a strategy to attain and surpass quota consistently;
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customer’s current and future needs utilizing solution selling models;
- Understand the market, the customer and the competition;
- Recruit and maintain high energy/high caliber sales team;
- Support and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews;
- Work closely with counterparts in the Channel organization;
- Some travel will be required on an “as-needed” basis.
- Must have at least 3 years of inside sales and/or sales experience, preferably selling software into vertical markets;
- Must also have a proven track record of leading and managing a successful team of inside sales reps;
- Experience building and working with a new inside sales team is strongly preferred;
- Prior software sales experience preferred through partners, VARS and channels;
- Ability to demonstrate prior project management experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Superior problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Suite and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce);
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.