Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Telecommunications Account Manager to join our team. The Telecommunications Account Manager will be responsible for managing Managed Services (MS) Sales for the LATAM Region. This candidate will identify new markets and attract new clients thru the Telecommunications companies.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Exploring new business opportunities within the telecom wholesale industry and find the potential customers;
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters;
- Managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners;
- Proactively selling various Cloud services offered by the company to execute thru carriers;
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis;
- Preparing quotations, proposals and solutions (for RFPs, RFIs) to customers and present the solutions to the customers;
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction;
- Business case approvals and interface with Finance & Product for specific customer cases;
- Effective Go to Market plans specific to the Region;
- Works to expand company's product reach and profit revenues.
- 10 years of Telecommunications work experience (including a year in a managerial role);
- Strong communication skills across all modes (oral, written) and excellent interpersonal skills across hierarchy (from senior management to junior team members) is essential;
- Must have considerable sales experience, be an organized and strong negotiator, and be aware of and responsive to economic trends, government policies and commercial fluctuations;
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm;
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused;
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness;
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is definitely a plus.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.