Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for a support technical expert in specific Company’s products or services. Be the person responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments. Craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the MSPs to their complete satisfaction.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Troubleshoot both software and hardware for complex scenarios, direct access to the infrastructure in both Acronis and customers' environments
- Perform technical analysis of customer issues and define plan for fixing them
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- Direct involvement with the product and engineering teams
- Provide technical advices to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses
- Create Knowledge Base articles, best practice guides and other documentation
- Fluent English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Ability to describe the details on technical issues in all their complexity when needed
- 4 or more years of work experience in hosting services
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Responsibility and incident management
- Hosting platforms professional (should be familiar with one or more of the following: Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS)
- Network professional (know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers)
- Windows Server (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer) or Linux/UNIX professional (application and configuration management; RHCSA as a baseline; CLI power user) is a plus
- Virtualization (know how to deploy and manage Virtual Machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) is a plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues