Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our fast growing R&D center in Israel. The Sr. Automation QA Engineer will develop and maintain the QA automation framework and integration projects for Acronis Cyber Protect and other security solutions. In this role, you will have an opportunity to be involved in all phases of testing focusing on continuous improvements and working on CI/CD environments. We are looking for a highly motivated person with a strong desire to learn and dig deep, and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Automation testing of microservices-based cloud architecture, scalable to handle millions of customers across the Globe.
- Develop and maintain QA automation framework and the integration with Jenkins based CI/CD
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve internal automation processes
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- 5+ years experience working in QA automation and developing test automation scripts and framework for complex applications
- Strong experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket or other well-known solutions
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience and knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software testing life cycle
- Extensive experience with programming/coding languages and frameworks, specifically C#
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong understanding of Windows OS (Windows API and Windows internals a plus)
- Experience developing multi threaded software
- Experience in the security field is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux OS is a plus
- SQL skills preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English - must be able to write and speak English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
*PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH WHEN APPLYING TO THIS JOB