As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing and RMM-solutions.Integration with such products as WHMCS, Odin Service Automation, LabTech, and ConnectWise already released.
We are looking for an experienced developer in a team of talented professionals who want to participate in the development and support of the integration with the Acronis Cyber Cloud.
- Analysis of requirements for the product
- Development of new features and support of already implemented logic on PHP, JS
- Writing unit tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Knowledge of PHP 7.x and higher
- Experience with databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Upper-intermediate English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Python or Go language
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Experience with creating documentation for REST API (RAML, Swagger)
- Kubernetes, Helm, Hashicorp Vault and microservices in general
- Odin Service Automation, CloudBlue Commerce, CloudBlue Connect
WE USE IN OUR WORK:
- PHPStorm, git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, GoLand