As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and on-boarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis’ Global HR organization has team members in each of the major regions such as Americas, EMEA, and APJ. We are looking to hire an experienced and driven Human Resources Generalist with Payroll focus that will be responsible for HR matters across the Western and Central European region. The HR Generalist is a hands-on role that will be working with management and around 160 employees across over 15 countries in Europe. The role is responsible for a broad range of HR functions including but not limited to employee relations, internal policies and processes, payroll, benefits, talent acquisition, employee issues, and various HR projects and initiatives. The HR Generalist role will be reporting to the regional HR Director for EMEA.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Work with the Regional HR Director to implement and drive the HR strategy across EMEA
- Provide support and advise on all Human Resources matters within the EMEA region
- Manage all HR Administration matters, including preliminary payroll & benefits management across all countries
- Be responsible for submitting Payroll monthly inputs for all your locations, ensuring data is sent on time and accurate
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Preparing and distributing income statements
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Maintain data and accuracy of employee records and database in all HR systems
- Help implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with local labor laws and safety legislation requirements, and in alignment with Company standards
- Manage HR administration and processes across EMEA including but not limited to, onboarding, termination/separation, immigration/relocation, employment changes, leaves of absence, benefits, training, and performance management
- Work on Talent Acquisition and recruitment processes for open vacancies in EMEA
- Partner with international HR team on additional projects and employee issues as required
- Other HR projects, initiatives and related duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar HR Generalist role at a company that has seen rapid growth and continues to evolve
- HR degree/qualification is a plus or the necessary skills and up to date knowledge obtained through experience
- Experience owning all HR and recruitment matters, and supporting employees across multiple countries within the EMEA region
- Strong knowledge and experience with European employment and labor laws
- Experience working with payroll
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software
- Ability to stay focused, manage competing priorities, and multi-task a high volume of workload
- Disciplined, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Team-player, positive attitude, and eager to do more and help out
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Strong internal customer focus with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent systems user, including HRIS and ATS platforms, and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Fluent English and German