As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
DevOps in Performance engineering team is responsible for performance testing processes automation and Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment and tools for in-house Data Warehouse.
- Automate Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis for Data Warehouse project
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes and tools for performance engineering and testing processes for all Acronis products
- Help with automation of internal Long haul test stand
- Visualize feature delivery pipeline and performance testing coverage and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience in building commercial software
- 1+ years’ experience of building and supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- 1+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash)
Would be a plus:
- Practical Linux administration skills
- Centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite), alerting (Zabbix, Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with autotests design
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS practices with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)