Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven System Admininstrator to join our Data Center team. You will be installing and maintaining, designing and improving the Disaster Recovery products of Acronis. Product allows for virtual machines of partners to be available in the Acronis Cloud in the event of failure at the customer premises. You will be working on infrastructure projects, including setup of new datacenters, datacenter migrations, datacenter upgrades. You will also be working on troubleshooting issues with the product. You will also be setting up and maintaining hypervisors, storage servers, S3 services, file sharing services, digital signing services. Job allows you to also do automation of deployments. Acronis is a high scale company with many datacenters, growing fast and adding a lot more. You will be part of this growth.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software components in remote data centers;
- Hardware and software monitoring;
- Analyze, isolate and resolve issues;
- Evaluate and modify system's performance;
- Determine network and system requirements;
- Tools automation;
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security;
- Configure backup routines/test recovery procedures for infrastructure components;
- Document DC infrastructure;
- Deploy and configure infrastructure components for new software installations;
- Set up and configure application servers and firewalls.
- 3-5 years of experience in Datacenter System Administration;
- 3-5 years of Linux OS experience;
- Ethernet TCP/IP Networking Skills;
- Setup of storage servers and storage paths experience;
- Hardware/Rack management and maintenance experience;
- Application servers setup/configuration skills;
- DHCP, routing, firewalls, and VLAN configuration experience;
- Setup, configuration, and management of virtualized environment experience, i.e. VMware ESX and/or Linux Kernel-based hypervisors (KVM, Virtuozzo);
- UNIX storage subsystems understanding;
- Understanding of setup and administration of NFS and DNS
It will be a plus:
- Linux (RHCA, RCHE or RHCSA) certifications;
- Database administration skills;
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience with automation (we use mostly Jenkins and Ansible)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.