Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We’re looking for a passionate Product Marketing Team Leader who knows how to manage the teams that define, validate, and communicate product messaging. An ideal candidate will have an understanding of data protection and/or cybersecurity products and services,(backup, disaster recovery, cloud storage, anti-virus endpoint protection etc.), the IT Channel and SaaS business models. You will have exposure to the complex IT Channel and you’ll encourage your teams to share, synthesize and create content and add input in many directions, while enabling Acronis to continuously communicate customer value.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Manage and mentor a global team of product marketing and launch management professionals
- Drive strong relationships between product marketing and sales, web, digital, product management, community and the support teams.
- Ensure that the team is developing differentiated messaging, positioning, and value propositions for partner- and consumer-facing cyber protection products/solutions.
- Lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage marketing support for the Acronis product lines
- Ensure that product marketers' are communicating the product's value proposition, including how they compare to competitive offerings, to Sales and Channel, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, naming, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and sales and partner enablement, enabling sales teams to win deals.
- Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the cybersecurity and data protection world.
- Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights and vision to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
- Ensure your team Sprints and Tasks are updated an in our Agile Tool, ensure the GTM team is successfully communicating and managing the status of tasks related to launch across all stakeholder teams across the company.
- Successful track record of managing multiple teams with a remote work-force.
- Experience in cross-group collaboration across Sales, Web, Product Management, Digital Marketing and Audience Marketing to build alignment and execute complex projects
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- Strong problem solving and executive presentation skills.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience related to data protection or cybersecurity
- Experience in managing large product roll-outs to existing customers and partners and in—new markets
- Experience in marketing in the IT Channel to Distributors, Resellers, Managed Service Providers and SMB and large businesses through cloud channel partner ecosystems (managed services)
- Proven ability to drive product marketing including, developing product messaging and different content types for different audiences and channels
- Ability to dive deep in technology and to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written and verbal formats
- Experience using modern collaboration tools to track tasks, dependencies, deliverables, and communicate across a distributed workforce.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances