As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are a global leader in cyber protection and hybrid cloud solutions. We are continuously investing in research and development (R&D) to ensure we are providing customers with the best protection for their data, apps, and systems using cutting-edge technologies. We are seeking an individual who will lead our R&D department working closely with senior product engineers, partners, peers, and business stakeholders to enhance Acronis Cyber Platform automation routines. Applicants should have strong leadership & management skills with records and experience in rapid building and scaling efficient R&D teams. Knowledge of cyber protection space and technologies, systems architecture, and strong leadership skill are essential.
- Develop short and long-term strategy to enhance Acronis Cyber Protect automation capabilities
- Develop architecture of front end and backend components in collaboration with Chief Architect office
- Build and coach a team of highly talented software developers and architects
- Oversee on-boarding, ensuring teams have the training, tools, and support they need to use technology in their job functions effectively.
- Define KPIs, leverage and adopt existing engineering processes & tools, including planning, gap analysis, design, delivery, and quality control
- Manage releases and day to day team operation
- Attend management escalations, develop and deliver on remediation plans
- Actively influence design and take part in development of Acronis Cyber Platform in part related to automation scenarios
- Maintain an extensive network of personal and delivery partner contacts in the technical community for teaming
- Be a single point of source of information about product project work, consult peers on technology matters involving automation domain
- Keep stakeholders on all levels current on progress against roadmap delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience leading Software or R&D programs, with a track record of delivering integrated, global solutions
- Expertise in development, delivery of modern software solutions (SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, AI, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and product development of full stack digital solutions
- Idea to market experience, including new product introduction within the digital domain
- Skilled in managing global teams and deployment of products and solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/PMI
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate across all levels of the organization both technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's Degree (CS Degree preferred), MS is a plus
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company