As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
The Business Analyst will be a part of FP&A team and responsible for providing high quality support and oversight to CFO and Acronis CRO for strategic and operational matters. The Business Analyst will be exposed to all sides of the business.
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance (Sales analysis by product, region, channel, etc.; Clients size and structure analysis; Cohort analysis of the clients, revenue, churn, etc.
- Provide business reports, self-serve research capabilities and dashboards across the company. Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of a decision-support tool
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, prepare and provide presentations to Executive team
- Internal company costs calculation, products profitability analysis, retention analytics
- Maintain existing reports | Dashboards and designs new as needed.
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBAs to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Identify cross-functional issues and facilitate execution by orchestrating contributions from different functional organizations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ year of experience in sales analysis, financial analysis or marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of business metrics related to both subscription and perpetual-based product
- Experience working with complex and varied data sources data sets
- Experience working in team-oriented, agile and collaborative environments
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and conflict resolution
- English – upper-intermediate
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties