As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer with relocation to Bulgaria to join our cross-functional Hosting Integrations team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. This team spearheads development of new capabilities for our Acronis Cyber Protect products portfolio to accommodate needs of our key partners. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers and Enterprises (like AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). The results your work will be frequently merged into the mainline codebase. Thus this is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
- Communication with product management teams to gather requirements for further analysis
- Design and develop new functionality according to requirements covered in all sort of tests
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Plan deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development/engineering
- Programming skills in Go or Python or C++ with readiness to study Go
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services / REST API
- Experience with build and deployment technologies and CI systems (Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Fluent English
WE OFFER (AFTER RELOCATION):
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties