As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Generate and accelerate revenue growth as well as develop new opportunities of Acronis Cloud solutions
- Responsible for assigned named account business, revenue, customer relationship management and pipeline management.
- Engage and recruit the named accounts as Acronis SP (Services Provider) Partners by sharing our value proposition and cloud business model
- Managing the project including contract to developing cloud service model with partners
- Focus market verticals would be ( but not restricted to) Telecom/BFSI/ Pharma and also Cloud/ Managed Service Providers
- Interface between Sales Engineering/R&D and the sales teams
- Responsible for all revenue from Named Account/Cloud Service Provider
- Responsible for managing large deal pipeline and all communication with key executives
- Achieve the target number and report in weekly forecast.
- Responsible to offer and value sell the most appropriate solutions to satisfy the needs of the client
- If required, work with Inside Sales to manage unmanaged business development with Cloud Reseller (Distributor)
- Plan/organize/assign/direct the team to ensure excellent client service is delivered through appropriate resource planning and scheduling
- Organize webinars/workshops and other initiatives with Marketing and PR on a regular basis to drive the enablement of partners and customers
- 8-12 years overall work experience in the IT domain.
- At least 3 to 5 years current sales and business development experience in a Cloud/SaaS/Software organisation.
- Strong pitching/negotiation skill to develop new service business model (cloud service) with partner and internal counterpart
- Excellent client service attitude and client-centric mindset. Able to understand client’s varied need in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and good initiative to meet these needs in a timely manner
- Proven track record of successes in converting sales opportunities into orders
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in large business environments
- Strong commitment to drive the business and achieve the target
- Team player with strong business acumen and new market penetration.