Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Sales Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate and accelerate revenue growth as well as develop new opportunities of Acronis Cloud solutions
- Responsible for assigned named account business, revenue, customer relationship management and pipeline management.
- Engage and recruit the named accounts as Acronis SP (Services Provider) Partners by sharing our value proposition and cloud business model
- Managing the project including contract to developing cloud service model with partners
- Focus market verticals would be ( but not restricted to) Telecom/BFSI/ Pharma and also Cloud/ Managed Service Providers
- Interface between Sales Engineering/R&D and the sales teams
- Responsible for all revenue from Named Account/Cloud Service Provider
- Responsible for managing large deal pipeline and all communication with key executives
- Achieve the target number and report in weekly forecast.
- Responsible to offer and value sell the most appropriate solutions to satisfy the needs of the client
- If required, work with Inside Sales to manage unmanaged business development with Cloud Reseller (Distributor)
- Plan/organize/assign/direct the team to ensure excellent client service is delivered through appropriate resource planning and scheduling
- Organize webinars/workshops and other initiatives with Marketing and PR on a regular basis to drive the enablement of partners and customers
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 8-12 years overall work experience in the IT domain.
- At least 3 to 5 years current sales and business development experience in a Cloud/SaaS/Software organisation.
- Handling enterprise / strategic accounts across India
- Strong pitching/negotiation skill to develop new service business model (cloud service) with partner and internal counterpart
- Excellent client service attitude and client-centric mindset. Able to understand client’s varied need in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and good initiative to meet these needs in a timely manner
- Proven track record of successes in converting sales opportunities into orders
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in large business environments
- Strong commitment to drive the business and achieve the target
- Team player with strong business acumen and new market penetration.
- Based in New Delhi preferred
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.