Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Function as the main Technical Support Engineer in specific Company’s products or services. Be the person responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments. Craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the customers to their complete satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Focus on fast and effective technical issues troubleshooting involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Perform technical analysis of customer issues and define plan for fixing them
- Direct involvement with the product and engineering teams
- Provide technical advice to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses
- Create Knowledge Base articles, best practice guides and other documentation
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of work experience in an applicable industry or a role
- Network troubleshooting (know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers)
- Business applications (should be familiar with one or more of the following: MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers)
- Windows expertise
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Responsible and quick to decide and act in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to describe the details on technical issues in all their complexity when needed
- Fluent Spanish and English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.