As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As an Automation Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the Cyber Protection industry. You will play a big role in developing test automation strategies and implementing the same. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Planning and prioritizing automation activities
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Experience in tests automation development
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Familiar with Virtualization systems, Docker, K8s
- CI/CD systems
- Experience with PyTest, Git, Jenkins, Jira, TestRail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company