Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for a talented Storage System Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing data center infrastructure based on Linux (RHEL-based), KVM, VMware vSphere and MS Windows operating systems. The Storage System Engineer will have an instrumental role and impact on Acronis’ success, and because they will be supporting business-critical systems they should have the proper knowledge and technical experience with operating systems, scripting languages, applications, services, and tools. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person should embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software components in remote data centers
- Hardware and software monitoring and maintenance
- Analyze, isolate and resolve issues
- Evaluate and modify system performance
- Determine network and system requirements
- Tools automation
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Configure backup routines/test recovery procedures for infrastructure components
- Document DC infrastructure
- Deploy and configure infrastructure components for new software installations
- Set up and configure application servers and firewalls
- 3+ years of experience in Data Center System Administration
- 5+ years of Linux OS experience
- Advanced Ethernet / Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Networking Skills including troubleshooting, patch maintenance and recovery, DHCP, routing, firewalls, and VLAN
- Deep Linux Operating System Skills (CentOS preferably) including:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, patch maintenance and firmware/bios update;
- Basic security and recovery;
- Network interface configuration, bonding.
- Advanced Bash scripting skills
- Advanced server hardware management and maintenance skills, especially:
- Host Based Adapters
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent field experience
- Certifications: Linux (RHCA, RCHE or RHCSA) certifications, etc.
- Database administration, basic SQL scripting.
- NetApp (CDOT) administration skills are the great plus.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.