Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
As we grow and expand our new internal Inside Sales team, we are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Business Development Representative. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be the responsible for sales prospecting activities, developing partner leads and relationships, and creating and transferring opportunities. The BDR will be responsible for all steps of the sales qualification process.
We need someone who is eager to grow their career in Inside Sales, and will be hands-on, dependable, and committed. This person will be a vital member of the team so they must be able to prioritize effectively, work efficiently, and execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. And just like every other position at Acronis, we look for people who embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Produce high number of outbound calls and activities
- Handle inbound calls
- Manage inbound leads
- Manage daily activities to meet sales KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Lead maintenance and pipeline management
- Hunter mentality- must be willing to use multiple resources including LinkedIn to prospect for new leads
- Qualify new leads and turn them into sales opportunities via:
- Sales lead development
- Asking for referrals
- Cross Selling / Upselling
- Cold calling
- Inbound Marketing Generated Leads
- Make contact actualization and discovery into the leads you prospect
- Spanish speaking required
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Use a CRM program
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Ability to connect with people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically and Internet savvy
- Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly
- Organized, self-directed and strong prioritization skills / sense of urgency
- Energetic, motivated, multi-tasking personality
- Innovative, collaborative, problem solver
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.