Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a DevOps Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking to hire a DevOps Developer into Acronis DevOps team to be responsible for design and development of Continuous Delivery for full lifecycle management of our Acronis Cyber Cloud components.
Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that delivers data protection services across the globe with an unprecedented level of ease. With one installation, customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share, notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Automate Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes and tools for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis on premise customers around the world
- Visualize feature delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years’ experience in building commercial software
- 1+ years’ experience of building and supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- 1+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Practical linux administration skills
- Centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite), alerting (Zabbix, Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with autotests design
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS practices with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.