Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
ACEP DataWarehouse is a big project used as a source for product managers insights about products usage and another user's metrics. It is also a data source for CyberCube data warehouse. Data engineer in Performance engineering team will be responsible for overall data warehouse data schema design, sources management and data flows control.
- Internal Data Warehouse business model ownership
- Data schema design and ownership, including comprehensive schema documentation
- Investigation of current products data flows and operational databases which are subject of data semantic, lineage etc
- Mediation between Services team, DWH developers and BI team to quickly resolve issues or introduce changes in data model
- Data governance & Data quality
- Introducing an automated data quality control, including anomalies detection and data loss
- Business support of data loss incidents troubleshooting or data migration
- Defining requirements for systems and services analytics
- Data analysis
- Manual and automated DWH data analysis and insights search
- Search for hidden dependencies (correlations) of clients behaviour based on their cohorts when interacting with the product
- Participation in the creation of business metrics and their visualisation (dashboard) for decision making
- 3+ years experience with Data Warehouse architecture and design, data flows design, ETL implementation
- Deep knowledge in SQL, experience with complex queries implementation, profiling and optimisation
- Python: experience with NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn or similar
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Hadoop stack, Hive and Pyspark;
- Experience with TensorFlow (Keras) or Pytorch
- Experience with tools: git, Confluence, Jira, DevOps
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.