As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an UX Researcher to join our team. As a part of our product and design team you will reveal users needs and feedback by conducting research and help to define and improve the products on all the stages of product development, from definition of the product scope to the final testing of released products and marketing communications.
We use a wide range of methods, from interviews and usability studies to surveys and mixed research methods for getting actionable insights and inspiration of the product changes.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- To create scenarios for interviews, usability-testing sessions and surveys
- Manage and conduct user research sessions
- Present research findings to the product team
- Find ways to improve the research process - find new methods, tools and approaches to research
- 2+ years of experience with qualitative research and user-centered design methodologies
- Bachelor’s or MS in a Human Science (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology), or equivalent and demonstrable work experience
- Working knowledge of quantitative methods and statistics
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data
- Great communication skills (oral or writing)
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties