As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
One of the pillars of Acronis cyber protection is - Accessibility, which is supported by Acronis' file sync and share product. You will drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the next generation of Acronis file sync and share tailored for managed service providers working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research, customer surveys, etc. to influence scope and drive development
- Work closely with Marketing team to create messaging and other collateral and develop marketing/sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product feature specifications
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of Product/Program Management experience in the technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications.
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- Experiences with development of file sync & share products is a plus.