Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions to its customers. As a Lead Cybersecurity Analyst at the global Cyber Protection Operations team, you will be fighting against modern malicious cyber threats by reverse engineering latest threats and creating security definition for Acronis products. As an expert in cyber threats you will participate in the development of new threat detection technologies, including automation and machine learning methods.
- Develop and improve antimalware detection technologies and methods. Implement components in C/C++.
- Develop detection rules for Behavior analysis engines, EDR, Email Security.
- Solve complex reverse engineering and malware analysis tasks.
- Designing what features should be used for Machine Learning tasks. Implement components for feature extraction in C/C++.
- Training junior security analysts.
- 10+ years of experience in malware detection and reverse engineering (IDAPro, Ghidra, OllyDbg, Wireshark)
- 10+ years of software development experience in C/C++ (writing cross-platform code)
- 2+ years of experience leading/training a team of junior and mid-level security analysts
- Experience designing new malware detection technologies involving machine learning techniques, preferably that was patented
- Experience developing unpacking/unpacking code for malware packers and cryptors
- Flexibility and proven ability to learn new things/skills fast. Unbeatable curiosity. Analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Good reading and writing English skills