Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Software Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Actively work with customers and MSPs to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat
- Perform technical analysis of customer problem and define plan for fixing it
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of work experience in an applicable industry and role are a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Experience and knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Exceptional customer service approach
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent German and English (both oral and written, Upper Intermediate as a minimum)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.