As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is growing a Cloud Development team within Global Inside Sales department to enable existing partners to sell Acronis Cloud Platform for Backup, Files Sync & Sharing and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Align with Acronis Cloud Distributors for joint activities for new channel recruitment and enablement
- Make a territory analysis and planning with Distributor(s) for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Activate and enable new Cloud Distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Drive successful upsell \ cross sell initiatives with Distributor
- Help Distributor with billing and provisioning questions and tasks
- Train Distributor employees on existing and new products; available marketing campaigns and promos
- Develop relationship with key decision makers on Distributor side
- Support Distributor on daily basis on business and technology development
- Engage Acronis presales and Technical support teams
- Leverage Distributor’ pipelines, performance reports and metrics
- Key KPIs: Total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of partners leaving the program), number of Acronis services sold through the Distributor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Equivalent industry experience
- Channel sales\ Partner account manager \ Channel development position within a software vendor, with a minimum of 5+ years sales and marketing experience in the software industry
- In depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Business planning
- Fluent English