Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
The Cloud Inside Partner Success Manager is responsible for establishing, managing and growing Acronis’ presence within existing and new Cloud partners. This individual will work in close collaboration with our Cloud partners with the specific objective to increase Acronis’ revenue, customer base, and market share within their business.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, which is why we we need an experienced Inside Sales professional that wants to hit the ground running and sell new and exciting technology for Acronis. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. We need someone who is intelligent, eager to work hard, reliable, and able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Know Acronis cloud products stack
- Drive quarter over quarter cloud revenue growth working through assigned partners
- Make a territory analysis and planning for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Build and maintain relationship with all accounts in managed partner list
- Activate and enable new partners with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Train new and existing partners with existing and new products
- Guide every partner through onboarding and enablement stage equipping with all needed knowledge, resources and tools
- Support partners on daily basis on business and technology development
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Drive partner’s satisfaction being trusted advisor and single point of contact on the entire partner lifecycle
- Put maximum efforts to avoid churn and retain a partner
- Drive successful upsell/cross sell initiatives with partner to increase new services attach rate
- Equivalent industry experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- Channel sales\ Partner account manager \ Channel development position within a software vendor, with a minimum of 5+ years sales and marketing experience in the software industry
- In depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Salesforce experience
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.