Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
The NOC Administrator will have an instrumental role and impact on Acronis’ success, and because they will be supporting business-critical systems they should have proper knowledge and experience with monitoring tools, alerting tools, communication tools, ticketing systems, and comfortable with customer notifications. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person must embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify system, application and network issues within the Acronis Cloud Data Center environment;
- Triage events as they occur and take the appropriate action;
- Escalate as needed to appropriate teams;
- Make automation recommendations based on recurring events;
- Assist in reporting and dashboard service metrics;
- Follow communication protocol to inform Operations, Support, and Leadership about the status of Acronis’ global infrastructure;
- Track escalated issues status.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP including ports and protocols;
- Troubleshooting experience with servers, storage appliances, web servers and networks;
- Basic hypervisor virtualization skills including KVM/Virtuozzo/VMware;
- Linux experience with CentOS/OpenVZ/RHEL;
- Familiarity with collaboration tools including Slack and Skype;
- ITSM experience including Atlassian (Confluence/Jira);
- Good multi-tasking skills working with numerous monitors, several communication channels and multiple engineers/teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure handling time sensitive Production issues.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.