Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist– with solid accounting skills and strong work ethic, and with a high degree of performance of accuracy and timeliness. The Accounts Payable Specialist must work well independently and in a team setting, enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and possess a positive attitude. The successful candidate is one who demonstrates a clear understanding of the accounts payable processes and who demonstrates solid decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Daily vouchering of vendor invoices from multiple locations into the financial systems, ensuring all invoices and purchases are in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Work with the business to create Purchase Orders as requested and distributing them to internal requestor and vendors as needed.
- Maintain Vendor files
- Obtaining and organizing appropriate invoice authorizations and approvals for payment.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and processing weekly check runs and wire payments for assigned legal entities.
- Month End Close responsibilities including the preparation and proposal of AP accruals for vendor invoices not received, P&L analysis of monthly and quarterly flux identifying any discrepancies, suggesting accruals or adjustments as needed and reporting to mananger.
- Reconcile Corporate American Express statements to receipts monthly, organizing and ensuring receipts are obtained for all charges, and prepare entry for General Ledger.
- Interface regularly with the buyers, requestors and vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- You will be expected to provide a consistently high level of quality of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis.
- Follow consistent accounting rules and review processes established within the AP organization.
- Responsible for 1099 preparation
- Backup for Documentation Administrator, this includes opening and distributing mail within the Finance organization and scanning invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of payables and accounting experience
- Previous work within complex AP department, supporting multiple entities
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable Standards.
- Intercompany, prepaids, Accruals and GL knowledge experience required
- Detail oriented individual who has strong organizational, planning (deadline driven) and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly motivated individual, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be a part of the solution process.
- Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge is essential.
- Proficient in data entry with a high degree of accuracy
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.