As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Virtualization backup team is responsible for integration of the company flagship product (Acronis Backup) with various virtualization platforms, in order
to perform backup and restore operations with virtual machines (and hypervisor hosts).
In Virtualization backup team, you will be working on various challenging issues from various fields, such as:
• Figuring out in-depth work of VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo and other hypervisors to address platform-specific issues;
• Deep understanding of file systems management and parsing (FAT, NTFS, Ext, XFS, ReFS);
• Understanding the boot sequence of operating systems to ensure bootability across different virtualization platforms during VM backup and restore;
• Performing integration with Azure, Google, Oracle, Amazon clouds, XenServer platforms.
Virtualization team works both on implementation of brand new features and fixing existing product-related issues.
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, code and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Participate in manual testing of the product features
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years Experience with Python
- Experience in manual QA of client-server applications and web-based systems (not less than 5 years)
- Experience in tests automation development (not less than 3 years)
- Prior experience with any virtualization platforms (VMware, Microsoft Hyperv, KVM)
- Intermediate written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Cloud platforms and services
- Experience with backup software
- Experience with behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties