As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a new team member to join us for building and growing Acronis team.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will be providing skilled sourcing support to the Recruitment team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the company.
- Actively approaching, engaging and assessing passive candidates use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github
- Review resumes and online portfolios to pre-screen candidates
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Submit qualified candidates in line with role profile to the Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Manage a variety of vacancies, prioritize, multitask
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Send recruiting emails as needed and following up with candidates
- Contact past applicants and informing on job opportunities
- Log candidates’ information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Ability to stay focused, manage competing priorities, and multi-task a high volume of workload
- Excellent attention to detail, good priority management, problem analysis and organization skills
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English