As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
AMS (acronis management server) team is responsible for 1 golang-based service - GRPM and 4 services written in C++ and Python. 90% percent of time is dedicated to development in Golang. The team interacts with almost all remaining teams in Acronis. We are looking for developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot. He/ she has to be interested in development of cloud-based software with a target to reliability and scalability.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Creating design documents
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with C++ language, runtime and tools
- Experience writing well-tested code
- Willingness to learn Golang
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of and experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis
- Knowledge of and experience with: various RDBMS
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties