As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions for web hosting providers. As a Senior Linux Developer at the Cybersecurity team, you will design and develop endpoint security components in Acronis Cyber Protection Agent that deliver cyber protection for hosting infrastructure. You will own a set of components and work with Architects, Backend Developers, Cybersecurity Analysts to ensure high quality and high performance of all components.
- Design, prototype and implement agent components in Golang/C/C++/PHP
Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- Covering you solutions with functional and unit tests; provide operational documentation
- Participation in code review, control of code quality
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Mentor mid-level and junior backend developers within your team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of software development experience of production systems
- Previous experience with GoLang or C++ (v14 and higher)
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with Git, CMake
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Good reading and writing English skills.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties