As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Business Intelligence Analyst will contribute in the development of data strategies, data systems and drive strategic growth of our data environments. This key role is responsible for interacting with business stakeholders to understand business strategy, scenarios, processes, issues and needs to create relevant solutions that lead to expected business outcomes.
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBAs to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Functional and technical design of BI solutions including user interfaces, data architecture and processing
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing business data and metrics
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance
- Provide business reports, self-serve research capabilities and dashboards across the company
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, provide user trainings, presentations and perform documentation tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of working experience in related roles
- Proven business acumen, ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions that can be consumed by various departments and management
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL (T-SQL), OLAP, SSIS, SSRS, Analysis Services (SSAS) – Multidimensional/Tabular and Power BI
- Experience in database technology, architectures, ETL, data warehouses, OLAP cubes development, data modeling patterns and analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Knowledge of business metrics related to both subscription and perpetual-based product
- Experience working with complex and varied data sources data sets
- Experience working in team-oriented, agile and collaborative environment
- Proficient project management skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and conflict resolution
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company