As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
- Serve as a Product Manager for a flagman consumer products
- Constantly research customers, competitors, and the market opportunities to see where the product should be going
- Define roadmap and key product performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure, balance out the relative priority between tasks and products
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product requirements and feature specifications, participate in preparing UX-projects and UI-mockups, create product documentation
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing and Support team, support sales effort for the products, provide on-going team trainings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience managing desktop products, web services and/or mobile apps
- Understanding of software development process
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience of collecting feedback from customers and converting to product features
- Experience in writing product requirements and specifications
- Understanding of modern technology and its consumer applications: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud, mobile and AI
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company