As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position is focused on qualifying incoming leads from all the sources and sign up new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program.
- Attract new partners to sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities onto Salesforce
- Daily engagement with Acronis distributors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales experience as Inside Sales Representative, Lead Development Representative
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Experience with cold calling is preferred
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred
- Fluent Hebrew and English (both written and verbal)