Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for skilled Product Manager to join our Acronis Cyber Platform team to coordinate multiple integration projects developed internally and by partners and help us drive growth of Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Do market research, talk to partners, and research usage of existing integrations to define opportunities for new integrations or product improvements
- Work with Business Development team to establish and develop partnerships with RMM and PSA vendors
- Work with vendors, strategic partners and stakeholders to define the scope of integrations and contribute to the integration roadmap
- Write business requirements, feature specifications, create wireframes and product documentation, participate in UX-projects
- Work with designers, R&D, QA, security, architecture and other teams to finalize scope and get scope accepted, facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis to ensure timely release of high-quality integrations
- Work with, provide expertise and guide vendors who initiate their own integration projects with Acronis to ensure high-quality integrations that cover all necessary use cases on a pre-agreed timeline
- Prepare the go to market strategy, work with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams on release and go to market activities
- Work with other RMM and PSA Product Managers to ensure each integration project is aligned with the overall RMM and PSA integration strategy and contributes to the Acronis product strategy
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in a Product Manager or similar role in a software or systems integration company
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Attractive remuneration
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.