As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Salesforce Development Manager is key position responsible for all the aspects of development and integration projects done by Acronis on Salesforce platform. The position has company-wide visibility and influence.
- Drive all the aspects of implementation of Salesforce-based development projects at Acronis
- Provide technical leadership by example: define architecture of Salesforce initiatives and projects; take active role in development (write code); review deliverables of other team-members
- Define and drive implementation of engineering excellence principles
- Gather and translate the business requirements of customers into technical requirements and relay the requirements to other team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience as development manager
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce as developer
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, LWC, Aura, jQuery, etc..)
- Ability to hire, mentor and lead a team of 3-5 developers
- Ability to gather requirements from business stakeholders and shape them into technical requirements for the team
- Good understanding of distributed system architecture and what is needed to run distributed systems
- Ability to plan software releases and present status updates to stakeholders
- Fluent English