As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is growing quickly and leading the market with innovative solutions to drive growth. Our technology is constantly evolving, and new features are being added with each release. We are looking for an experienced Launch Lead (Marketing Project Manager) who will be responsible for the project management for Acronis product launches across all regions. You are an exceptional organizer and communicator and have successfully launched high-growth technology products or services in your career? You deeply understand how to organize a cross-team project, information flow, deliverables, and timing control, have a general understanding of the IT and software market? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Develop plans for launches of business, MSP, and consumer products - coordinate schedules with Product Management, Marketing, Channel, and Enablement teams
- Run cross-functional team meetings to make sure all teams are aware of status and meet required schedules
- Monitor changes in schedule and make appropriate changes and communicate back to all teams involved
- Report weekly on the status of each product launch
- Learn and improve the launch process
- Work closely with and manage Launch Coordinator
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in complex project management in IT, preferably software product launches
- Broad view of all aspects of launching a product and willingness to reach out, track down, resolve issues
- Ability to address all time zones to manage launch around the word
- Excellent communication skills; ability to gather and refine the information, to present and champion your ideas
- Able to work collaboratively and through others without a direct reporting relationship
- An achiever who thrives in a cross-functional team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational needs
- International experience is a strong plus
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties