As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Senior Salesforce Analyst is a hands on position responsible for defining requirements and implementation of Salesforce-based projects.
- Work with department head and subject matter experts to define project scope, structure, work plan and timeline using established tools and executing on the agreed upon plan
- Assist with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and Salesforce.com development best practices
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations. Evaluation, scope and execution of new configuration requests
- Handle all basic administrative functions including User account maintenance, Access and Securities, Reports and Dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years as an admin in a highly complex Salesforce org
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms
- Attractive remuneration
- Transport support from metro to the office
- Fitness card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 30 days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties