As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our global Cloud Enablement team, part of the Acronis Professional Services Organization who will lead implementation projects with strategic Acronis Partners that are adopting the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform and key service and product offerings.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management.
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with customers, manage project work
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Acronis Cyber Cloud product line, provide consultations to customer, engage experts from other Acronis teams as required
- Develop PSA, SOW, technical and commercial proposals in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Product Management, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces during implementation stages and to keep track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Plan and design customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices
- Perform new product or product upgrade on-boarding, lead customer training and consultancy sessions
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Rest API, Python scripting, automation, dashboards/reports
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time, including internationally
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties