As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Implementation Engineer to join our global Cloud Enablement team, part of the Acronis Professional Services Organization to execute platform integration projects that allow Partners, Resellers and Customers to successfully enable Acronis Cyber Cloud Platform offerings through existing 3rd party platform integrations.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, with extensive experience with cloud platforms/products and cloud marketplaces analysis, cross-platform integration workflows and product configurations.
- Act as liaison between business and tech stakeholders, such as management, customers, and Development or Data Center Operations team by translating business requirements into platform/integration requirements
- Determine operational objectives by studying business and systems functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Maintain system protocols by documenting, creating and updating procedures
- Utilize developed integrations to configure and execute business integration scenarios between Acronis Cyber Cloud platform and other supported platforms
- Provide references for customers by writing and maintaining configuration documentation; providing consultancy and training sessions
- Work with Acronis Product Management teams, provide feedback based on customer requirements, monitor platform releases and plan upcoming activities
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as an Implementation Engineer or System Engineer/Administrator in a software or systems integration company with hands-on experience in some of the following areas: B2B platforms, platform as a service, cloud product catalog management and pricing models
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with REST API and service automation
- Python or other scripting language for automation and data science
- Data analytical skills with SQL, (MySQL, MSSQL) Analysis Services (SSAS) – Multidimensional/Tabular and Power BI
- Experience working with software development and requirements preparation tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience in working in team-oriented, agile and collaborative environment
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
Will be a strong plus:
- Experience with platforms and ecosystems such as AppDirect, Ingram Micro/CloudBlue, etc
- Understanding of data protection, disaster recovery and cloud market: products, players, technologies
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties