Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Senior Salesforce Developer is key position responsible for designing and implementing solutions on Salesforce platform.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
Why you should choose Acronis team for your career?
- Responsible for a complex Salesforce implementation, which is a core system in the company
- Multiple integrations, including to the company product
- Facing scale-up challenges
- Great team members
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support of Salesforce-based projects
- Join a dynamic team, result oriented, with efficient management tools, in contact with a comprehensive Dev manager to best understand the needs for the system
- Develops custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications
- Follows Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions and maintaining security in the application
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
- Work independently with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce as developer
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices of building and running of distributed systems
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms
- Knowledge in CI/CD environment
- Proven Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.