Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious, Channel Sales Manager that covers Singapore / Thailand / Philippines / Malaysia to join our growing team.
- To manage and develop our Channel sales and Distribution team, including but not limited to recruiting, motivating, training and coaching your established team and new resellers.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Develop the partner and alliance ecosystem to accelerate revenue and close sales with their end user customers, through individual and team target
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve the sales goals & objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Responsible for the sales quota, growth and direction of the sales channel partners
- Own both top line sales as well as all controllable expenses within the channels.
- Expand distribution partners, recruit new channel partners, as well as drive further growth from existing channel partners
- Develop and execute marketing programs with channel partners
- Manage channel partner alignment including term sheet and business plans
- Grow new corporate account business through larger companies and enterprise focused partners
- Responsible for budget performance, both top line and bottom line
- Work with sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Presales and support
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in SalesForce; provides weekly updates including revenue, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Have the ability to demonstrate prior distribution management experience.
- Must have at least 5 years proven track record of managing sales channels and working with Sales Engineers.
- Experience in Cloud Sales a must
- Ability to upsell and be independent to manage a group of focused channel partners
- Prior software sales experience preferred through Channels, VARS and DMRs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and Salesforce or equivalent.