Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions to its customers. As a Senior Software Developer at the Cybersecurity Engines team, you will develop high-performance and memory efficient engines for malicious threats identification in files, traffic and memory. You will own one of the protection technologies and work with Cybersecurity Analysts to ensure it's efficient against latest cyber threats.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Design, develop and maintain antimalware engines for Acronis Cyber Protect products
- Develop cross-platform and highly efficient code
- Design and participate in implementation of automated tests
- Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- 5+ years of C and C++ software development of production systems
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Experience developing highly efficient libraries, services/daemons
- Strong knowledge of Windows internal and (or) Linux/MAC API and OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.