Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an automation engineer, you will contribute building and maintaining automated infrastructure to collect, classify and detect cyberthreats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing. You will also work closely with our cyber security researchers, building tools to automate their day-to-day operations. Also you will setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. suspicious files collection and analysis, automated detection of cyber threats)
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests
- Build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and deploy automation services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis Cybersecurity Lab operations
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases and datasets of malware samples, logs, telemetry data etc
- Monitor, optimize and re-design the architecture to maximize performance of systems
- Perform quality assurance for developed components
- 3+ years of experience as Python developer, DevOps engineer or relevant positions.
- Experience in frameworks like Celery, Flask or Django, Pytest
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce) and/or Kafka ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, experience of creating and controlling virtual machines in cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database or programming language).
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.