As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for an experienced IT Support Advisor to provide constant IT administration and technical support for our CEO’s personal IT needs including, hardware, software, systems, mobile devices, home appliances, and other peripheral technology related equipment to ensure optimal performance and a high level of productivity. Our CEO needs to be connected to the business 24/7, so this person will be the CEO’s go-to person for any IT related matters, especially while they are working locally within the EMEA region, and will be expected to provide immediate support and services whenever necessary.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves in order to gain experience and insight into global business operations and learn from an accomplished executive and entrepreneur. We are looking for a solution oriented, self-starter who can drive outcomes in a structured way, with a can-do and will-do attitude. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess the ability to solve complex problems and prioritize their work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Take full responsibility for the CEO’s equipment, technology related systems and devices whereever he is working from (office, home, traveling, board meetings etc.)
- Provide ongoing IT support to CEO,immediately troubleshoot and solve technology related problems to ensure optimal performance and productivity
- Configure new equipment, such as laptops, monitors, mobile devices, computer hardware, operating systems, software programs, applications, headphones, speakers, home appliances, etc.
- Perform regular maintenance of systems, network, and any other technical equipment to ensure optimal efficiency
- Install, configure, administer, upgrade and maintain security for IT hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Travel as needed to support CEO on business trips to different Acronis office locations, events, board meetings, etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as a Support Specialist/ System administrator
- 3+ years of experience as a Personal IT Support/ Advisor
- In-depth knowledge in IT discipline and basic knowledge of related technology disciplines
- Ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box to take a new perspective on an existing solution
- Ability to anticipate, recognize and meet others' needs, sometimes even before those needs are articulated, and actively seek ways to help others
- Ability to travel up to 30%, as needed
- Postive attitude and “never give up” work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Fluent English, any other language will be a big plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company