Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
The Acronis Global Campaigns team is hiring a Campaign Manager to build our brand and drive demand for our market leading solutions. Critical skills include campaign strategy, campaign planning, execution and measurement. In this role you will work with the global marketing team, including Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Events and Global Communications teams to build complete omni channel campaigns. This includes working with Product Marketing to define content strategy, tactics aligned to audience personas, establishing success metrics based on TAM and developing a mix of promotional creative content and activities including online and offline events, email, digital advertising, social strategies and others.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Define common campaign structure and content strategy
- Document the responsibilities of various functions during the campaign planning and execution lifecycle
- Work with business unit, product, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaign themes and timing
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfill on the programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics that comprise these programs
- Plan and carry out timely campaign delivery for execution
- Identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct throughout a campaign to optimize the program’s performance
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Act as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Coordinate with finance for campaign budget allocation and with sales for ongoing business reviews
- Understand the buyers’ journey, pain points, demographics, and how they buy for campaign buyer personas for multiple product lines in Acronis Product portfolio.
- Oversee holistic execution of global marketing campaigns and programs through field, channel and digital marketing, social media, public relations, and sales enablement
- Manage global dashboard of key performance indicators. Analyze data to monitor the success of programs and optimize activities based on data-driven findings.
- Train sales team on campaign messaging and lead flow plan
- Report on campaign status and metrics to senior marketing and sales leadership.
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a B2B technology, consulting or services company
- 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign management
- Understanding of complex, multi-channel, international campaigns
- Ability to get multiple stakeholders to buy into a vision and strategy for the campaigns
- A balance of creative thinking, strong project management and analytical skills as it will coordinate cross-functional, cross-level teams across different geographies, intersect with alliance and technology partners
- Proven experience in leading campaigns that drive demand
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Highly motivated to get involved in special projects to facilitate career growth
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com and Jira
- Strong understanding of the organization, its offerings and its culture is critical
- Sales or product development experience a plus
- Budget planning and operations experience strongly preferred
- Project management experience a plus
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.