As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As Regional Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing plans to increase the demand and the brand awareness for Acronis solutions across Italy, Spain and Portugal. You will plan, implement and track all Acronis lead generation and channel marketing activities to support aggressive sales goals. To do so, you will work closely with the local sales teams, global marketing team, channel and alliance partners. This position is based out of Milano, Italy or home office based.
• Develop and manage quarterly marketing plans and budgets in the regions to meet lead targets and support our Acronis sales organisation.
• Develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution, service providers and resellers through joint marketing plans and co-funding.
• Manage local online and off-line marketing campaigns across diverse channels.
• Ensure the smooth and timely execution of global campaigns in your region, including content review, list management, scheduling and Salesforce.com reporting to guarantee program effectiveness.
• Manage public and Acronis events including logistics, pre- and post-event activities and reporting.
• Brief and manage telemarketing resources to ensure proper qualification and conversion of marketing leads.
• Work cross-functionally with product marketing, channel and campaign groups to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns, and ensure consistent brand messaging across all communications.
• Responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting the ROI of all marketing activities.
• Negotiate, manage and track contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
• Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
• 5+ years of experience in the IT market
• 5+ years’ experience in the channel sales / B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies
• Full command of channel enablement tools and relationship management
• Excellent Italian and English skills, Spanish is a plus
• Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing programs
• Exceptional organisational abilities, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
• Good numeracy to analyse campaigns for return investment and decide future activity.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally at various levels (local, regional and global) of an organisation
• Must be familiar with office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM applications (salesforce.com highly desired; and Marketo a plus)
• Willingness to travel