As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for a Go developer with strong troubleshooting skills to join our Global Maintenance Team. The team is responsible for operating, developing, improving, development of Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise products.
In Global Maintenance Team, you will be working on various challenging issues for Cloud products and On-premise products as well. You will get experience with Cloud, High Load, and Enterprise software development. You will be cooperating with your colleagues all around the world: Bulgaria, Singapore, USA.
- Development and post-deploy improvement of cross-platform Cloud and On-Premise Backup solution, used by millions of users
- Investigate Cloud production issues on Development level
- Troubleshoot issues in various enterprise environments
- Perform code reviews
- Debug and integrate code
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of experience in building and debugging highly-scalable applications using Go
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, TCP/IP protocol, IPC mechanisms)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (e.g. troubleshooting memory leaks, performance problems, bugfixing etc)
- Basic experience with Python and C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in any one of the Platforms such as Windows/ Linux and related development technologies with hands-on experience
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties