As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Applications Product Management team to lead market research projects and help Acronis to define best go-to-market strategy for different vertical and horizontal markets and create a leading platform by offering extensive integration capabilities and compliment existing solutions on these markets. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with market research, cloud products analysis, go-to-market strategy and ROI models, build product integrations and find synergy between multiple products. Experience with SDKs, APIs, developer platforms and ecosystems would be a big plus.
- Serve as a Product and Program Manager for a Service Provider and Enterprise product lines
- Analyze and understand market & industry competitors
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research, customer surveys, etc. to influence scope and drive development
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers' needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Write product feature specifications
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Review product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors' products
- Participate in architecture design and review
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in Product/Program Management in technology sector
- Understanding of software development process
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with multi-platform products
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills