As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and on-boarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is seeking for Renewals Representative with German, reporting to the Inside Sales Manager. This position is focused on driving renewal for DACH region of customer maintenance contracts in assigned territory, identifying and closing add-on sales opportunities within existing Customer database. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program. This position has career paths to Inside Sales Representative, Partner Account Manager or Key Account Manager based on performance.
- Responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in DACH region; this includes providing quotes directly to customers and/or their assigned channel partners
- Responsible for upselling customers and identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Acronis products
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Acronis partners
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements
- Work closely with distributor, Acronis Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong closing sales skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Able to make up 30 and above calls each day
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent English and German
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Previous experience as an Account Manager
- Experience of B2B sales
- Previous experience in IT industry
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.